Crocodile Isle, as seen in Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest.
|First Appeared||Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest|
|Also Appeared In||Donkey Kong Land 2, Donkey Kong 64|
|Number of Worlds||8 (7 in Donkey Kong Land 2)|
Crocodile Isle is a gloomy, dark and forbidding island. It's located close to Donkey Kong Island, and can be seen from the remains of Gangplank Galleon and K. Rool's Keep. It is normally shrouded in fog and there is swamplands found throughout most of the island. On the south coast of the Isle, it is battered with rough currents with several ships on the islands rocky coast or in the island's bogs. Crocodile has several places that are volcanic and the top of the island is hit by freezing winds.
The Kremling Lost World is considered to be the birth place of the Kremling species. It also home to a volcano called Krocodile Kore, which powers the island. If Diddy and Dixie acquire the "best" ending in DKC2, Kaptain K. Rool will clog up the volcano in Krocodile Kore and cause it to explode and result in the whole island sinking into the sea.
In Donkey Kong Land 2, it is brought back to the surface by King K. Rool. It is somewhat ravaged after being at the bottom of the sea. Crocodile Cauldron and Krem Quay have merged together to form Krem Cauldron and the volcano in Krocodile Kore, no longer provides energy.
- Gangplank Galleon: Is the location of the final boss in Donkey Kong Country and the first world in Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest. It is King K. Rools ship and will lead Diddy and Dixie to Crocodile Isle. The boss of the world is Krow.
- Crocodile Cauldron: A lava themed world, complete with a volcano, a wrecked ship and a mineshaft. Kleever is the boss of this world.
- Krem Cauldron: In Donkey Kong Land 2. Both Crocodile Cauldron and Krem Quay merge together to form this world.
- Krem Quay: A polluted swamp area with a broken shipwreck. This world also introduces the Kongs to the Bramble levels, known for their music and difficulty. Kudgel is the boss of the world.
- Krazy Kremland: An amusement park area that is for the Kremling Krew. There is a honeycomb area in this world with a bunch of Zingers. King Zing is the boss for the world.
- Gloomy Gulch: An gloomy area with gloomy wood areas, mine cart areas, and a beehive. Kreepy Krow is the boss for the world. This is actually Krow from the first world but dead.
- K. Rool's Keep: The "final" world of the main game. This is Kaptain K. Rools castle. With iceberg areas and mine shaft areas to go along with the castle. In the SNES version, there is no boss to this world. In the GBA port, the Kongs have to fight Kerozene.
- The Flying Krock: The final world of the main game. It has only one level and that is the fight with Kaptain K. Rool.
- Lost World: The area which can be accessed through Klubba's Kiosk. These are considered to be the toughest levels in the game.
 Donkey Kong 64=
In Donkey Kong 64, Crocodile Isle would make an appearance. The look of the island would be completely reconstructed. King K. Rool could be found near the top of the Isle after collecting a certain amount of Golden Bananas.
This areas could be found on the Isle.